Monday, February 8, 2010

Up On Deck: New Items & Some News

Okay, I'm terrible. I was supposed to blog about my lovely time with the ladies of Little Birdie Secrets and haven't gotten around to it, but I will. I swear. But for right now...

I posted a few new items this past week and have a number of other things I still have to photograph (the light is looking great outside, so I'll be doing that after this). So, here's an update on my shop. I hope you'll stop by and take a look.

Napal - Ear Flap Hat in Taupe with Red Heart Brooch

Napal - Knit Ear Flap Beanie in Taupe with Red Heart Brooch by Thoris Designs on Etsy

This hat has a classic and simple shape, modeled after the aviator helmets of old and knit from the softest lambs wool and acrylic blend yarn. The red heart attaches with a large silver-toned safety pin and can be placed wherever you'd like, removed, or used as a brooch on your coat or scarf or whatever. I can knit this hat in a variety of lovely colors and also have a listing for it without the brooch.

Napal - Ear Flap Hat in Taupe

Napal - Knit Ear Flap Beanie in Taupe by Thoris Designs on Etsy

This is the same style of hat and in the same size, so you can see that this hat really fits a wide variety of sizes. A tad big for my two-year-old, so it'll fit him for years and years.

That's all the new stuff I've listed lately, but I've got a lot of other items to photograph, including my newest design, a Princess Leia inspired hat, complete with hair buns. I think it turned out adorable and I'll be posting it in a listing, and here, soon.

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin